DOMICILE: Bogotá D. C.
ADDRESS: Street 98 # 70 - 91 Office 201
To guarantee the constitutional right that all persons have to know, update and rectify the information that has been collected about them in the databases or files that TARSON Y CIA S.A. have compiled for the purposes foreseen in the respective authorization. For the purposes of this manual TARSON Y CIA S.A. will be considered responsible for the information collected.
II. AREA OF APPLICATION
The policy manual will be applicable to personal data registered in any database that makes them susceptible to treatment by TARSON Y CIA S.A.
This policy manual applies at all levels of the companies and all personal databases that are in the possession of TARSON Y CIA S.A., and those responsible for the processing of personal data that act on behalf of the company.
By means of Law 1581 of October 17, 2012, the National Congress dictates General Provisions for the Protection of Personal Data, including the regime of rights of title holders of the information and the obligations of those responsible for and in charge of their treatment, thus constituting the General framework of the Protection of Personal Data in Colombia. Likewise, on June 27, 2013, the National Government issued the Decree 1377 of 2013, through which the aforementioned Law is regulated, in order to facilitate its implementation in aspects related to the authorization of the Owner of the information, the Policies of Treatment of the Responsible and those In Charge, the exercise of the rights of the title holders of the information, the Transfers of Personal Data and the Demonstrated Responsibility against the Processing of Personal Data.
V. PURPOSE OF THE DATABASE
The collection of Personal Data by TARSON Y CIA S.A. will have the following purposes:
1. The processing of connection requests as a distributor or consumer.
2. The negotiation process of contracts and informed consents with TARSON Y CIA S.A., including risk assessment.0
3. The execution and compliance with the contracts or purchase orders that are signed with suppliers.
4. The control of the information of contact of the entire human resource of TARSON Y CIA S.A.
VI. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with what is stipulated in the Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and especially its article 13 and other concordant norms and in accordance with the authorizations given by the title holders of the information, TARSON AND CIA S.A. shall carry out operations or set of operations that include data collection, storage, circulation use and / or suppression. This data processing will be carried out exclusively for the purposes authorized and foreseen in this Policy Manual. In the same way, Personal Data Processing will be carried out when there is a legal or contractual obligation to do so.
VII. RIGHTS OF THE TITLE HOLDERS OF PERSONAL DATA
In the Processing of Personal Data by TARSON Y CIA S.A. The rights of the title holders of Personal Data will be respected at all time. The rights of the title holders of Personal Data are:
1. To know, update and rectify the data with the one of TARSON Y CIA S.A. o Managers of data processing. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
2. To request proof of the authorization granted, or any other signed by the title holders of the Personal Data for that purpose, except when explicitly excepted as a requirement for the processing of data in accordance with the law, such as: a) Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by judicial order. b) Data of a public nature. c) Cases of medical or sanitary urgency. d) Processing of information authorized by law for historical, statistical or scientific purposes. e) Data related to the Civil Registry of the Persons.
3. To be informed by TARSON Y CIA S.A. or the person in charge of the processing, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to the data.
4. To submit to the Competent Authority complaints about infractions of what is stipulated in the lay and the other norms that modify, add or complement the same.
5. To revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when the processing does not abide by or respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees. The revocation and / or suppression will proceed when the Competent Authority has determined that in the TARSON and CIA S.A. Processing or Person in Charge of the Processing of Personal Data, has incurred in conduct contrary to the law and the Constitution. The revocation will proceed as long as there is no legal or contractual obligation to keep the personal data.
6. To access free of charge to the Personal Data that have been subject to Processing.
III. AREA RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTENTION OF PETITION, CONSULTATIONS AND CLAIMS.
The requests, queries and claims made by the title holders of Personal Data under Processing of TARSON AND CIA S.A. To exercise your rights to know, update, rectify and delete data, or revoke the authorization should be directed to:
Address: Calle 98 # 70 - 91 Office 201
The aforementioned area will be the contact of the title holders of Personal Data, for all the purposes provided in the authorization granted in this Manual, in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
IX. PROCEDURES FOR THE EXERCISING OF THE RIGHTS OF THE TITLE HOLDERS OF THE INFORMATION.
The Holders of Personal Data, regardless of the type of relationship they have with TARSON Y CIA S.A. they can exercise their rights to know, update, rectify and delete information and / or revoke the authorization granted in accordance with the following procedures:
A. Procedure to request proof of the authorization granted. The request will be filed with the Management of Operations of TARSON Y CIA S.A. through the contact data mentioned here, indicating, at least, the full name of the title holder of the information and the identification number, place or physical or electronic address to which response shall be given. Once the application has been received, a copy of the authorization will be sent within ten (10) business days counted as from the day following the date of receipt of the application. When it is not possible to attend it within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which it will be attended; in no case may it exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
B. Procedure to update information. The title holder of the Personal Data that is interested in updating the information provided and under Processing by TARSON Y CIA S.A. or the Person in Charge of the Processing may send the updated information through any of the channels established such as the web site, email of the area in charge of the Processing of Personal Data or Branches.
C. Procedure to rectify and delete information and / or revoke authorizations. When the title holder of the information intends to rectify, suppress and / or revoke authorizations for the Processing of Personal Data, will submit an application in accordance with the following:
• The request must be addressed to the Operations Management of TARSON AND CIA S.A., with the identification of the Title Holder, the description of the facts that give rise to the same, the address and accompanying the documents you want to assert.
• If the application is incomplete, the interested party will be required within five (5) days after receiving it to correct the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that the same has withdrawn.
• In the event that the person receiving the request is not competent to resolve it, it will be transferred to the corresponding party within a maximum period of two (2) business days and shall inform the interested party of the situation.
• Once the complete application has been received, a legend that says "claim in process" and the reason for it will be included in the database, in a term not exceeding two (2) business days. This legend should be maintained until the request is decided.
• The maximum term to attend the request will be fifteen (15) business days counted as from the day following the date of receipt.
When it is not possible to address the same within that term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which the request, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term will be handled.
X. OBLIGATIONS OF TARSON Y CIA S.A.
1. To guarantee the Title Holder , at all times, the full and effective exercise of their rights.
2. To request and keep a copy of the respective authorization granted by the Title Holder.
3. To properly inform the Title Holder about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist the same by virtue of the authorization granted.
4. To preserve the information under the security conditions necessary so as to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
5. To guarantee that the information provided to the Person in Charge of the Processing is true, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable.
6. To update the information, communicating in a timely manner to the Person in Charge of the Processing, all the news regarding the data which was previously provided and adopt the other necessary measures so that the information provided is kept up-to-date.
7. To rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate the pertinent to the Person in Charge of the Processing.
8. To provide the Person in Charge of the Processing, as the case may be, only data whose Processing is previously authorized in accordance with what is stipulated in this Manual.
9. To demand from the Person in Charge of the Processing at all times, respect for the conditions of security and privacy of the information of the Title Holder.
10. To process the inquiries, claims and requests formulated in the terms indicated in the law or in this Manual.
11. To adopt an internal Manual of policies and procedures in order to guarantee the adequate compliance with Law 1581 of 2012 and especially, for the attention of inquiries, claims and requests.
12. To inform the Person in Charge of the Processing when certain information is under discussion by the Title Holder, once the application has been submitted and the respective procedure has not been completed.
13. To inform, at the request of the Title Holder, about the use given to their data.
14. To inform the data protection authority when there are violations of the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the information of the Title Holders.
15. To comply with the instructions and requirements issued by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce.
XI. PERIOD OF VALIDITY OF THE DATABASES
The Databases of TARSON Y CIA S.A. will have a period of validity that corresponds to the purpose for which their processing was authorized, or in defect, ten (10) years.